We specialise in IT support to small businesses, either by monthly contracts or ad-hoc assistance.
We keep everything simple, direct and personal. We solve problems, find solutions.
We’re in Blackheath, South London but look after clients all around London and the south east.
Why are we different?
- We look after all your IT, with phone, email and a helpdesk that respond immediately.
- We only work to the highest proactive and general service levels.
- Our reputation for sound advice and problem solving is solidly established after 25 years in business.
Current projects are:
* Office 365 migrations, bringing the advantages and benefits of Cloud based email to clients.
* Server and IT Infrastructure virtualisation projects.
* Reviewing firewall and internet protection measures including Cybersecurity consultancy in partnership with IT Governance.
We are Microsoft registered which confirms the level of technical and business resources we can call on.
We are cross industry and clients include:
Architects, accountancy and taxation professionals, insurance brokers, building contractors, property developers, golf clubs, managing agents, telecomms companies, fruit distributors and importers, IT recruitment consultants, security consultants amongst others. It’s a broad base base but all share in common the need for a solid and well maintained day to day IT infrastructure, and clear advice on how best to plan and proceed in a rapidly changing IT world.
Please call me if you’re thinking of reviewing your current IT or have any questions.
Martin Holder MA MBA Director 07957 388016 email@example.com